HEAT PUMPS FOR SPACE HEATING

HEAT PUMPS FOR SPACE HEATING

5/12/2013

HEAT PUMP VS NATURAL GAS


IS A HEAT PUMP OR NATURAL GAS MORE COST EFFECTIVE? | EHOW.COM.


Every now and then people write to us at EnegyBible. com with questions which strike us as the kind of thing a lot of people might be asking themselves. Vicki, Usually a heat pump is cheaper to operate in heat than gas till you get below about 40 degrees. Everywhere I have lived, natural gas was cheaper to use for furnace, hot water heater, and gas clothes dryer. One of my co-workers (from a different shop, an automotive mechanic type) was asking me questions about his unit yesterday. Here's an option I'm considering. I talked to my local HVAC company, and they're suggesting I install a heat pump system. You are here: Home Categories Other Miscellaneous What are the pros and cons of an electric heat pump versus a natural gas pool heater? One of the most common questions we receive from customers is whether it is less expensive to heat with gas or electric. GAS HEAT VS. HEAT PUMP FOR FLORIDA SWIMMING POOLS.

WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF AN ELECTRIC HEAT PUMP VERSUS A.


Heat Pumps are an ideal heating source for the Florida environment. Heating homes is one of the most important uses of energy in residential areas. This article provides a table which compares home heating cost for different energy sources: home heating oil, electricity, natural gas, and firewood in the United States. Now you can dispel the myth that is it always cheaper to heat with a natural gas furnace. Question: Im in the market for a new home and have noticed some of the homes in the area Im interested in have heat pumps instead of gas or oil heating. Greetings: 3 story (1,900 sft) -125+ year old brick row home on the East Coast. I have two full baths (showers are separate from the tubs. Our subdivision in Henderson County NC is looking into having natural gas installed. At Washington Natural Gas, we provide fast, professional repairs, emergency service replacements of most HVAC brands and types. In order to enjoy cool air in the summer and hot air in the winter, many people have installed gas heat pump in their homes. Basic Question: Do heat pumps really work as well as a gas furnace and AC unit?


ELECTRIC VS. NATURAL GAS HEATING | LIVESTRONG.COM.


An electric heat pump is an appliance powered by electricity, which takes in heat from the ground or outdoors and transfers it indoors. A reader comment on a previous post about home heating got my brain-hamster spinning his wheel about air-source versus ground-source (read: geothermal) heat pumps. I presently have an 11yr old Carrier heat pump. I am ready for a new system but I am torn between the Trane XL19i, 4 ton and the Carrier Infinity. I live in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada and have basically two choices for heating my home: natural gas, or electric. AOP Residential HVAC Our 1750 sq. ft. country home is 27 years old with 2x6 construction. Expert: Larry Rosen - 6/17/2007. Question Do you know of a manufacturer that sells a heat pump that uses natural gas as the backup or emergency heat vs electric resistance? Question by tbjr1: Pool Heater: natural gas versus electric heat pump? I am trying to decide which heater I should choose for my pool. Question by tbjr1: Pool Heater: natural gas versus electric heat pump? What are the pros and cons of an electric heat pump versus a natural gas pool heater?


THE ENERGY BIBLE: NATURAL GAS VS HEATING OIL.


Home heating systems like furnaces or boilers keep your family warm and comfortable during the cold winter months. Portable Heater Vs. Natural Gas Central Heating Efficiency. Heating your home can be a major expense in the winter months. Help in choosing between gas, solar and heat pumps for heating swimming pools. This unit operating in its heating cycle gives an annual heating efficiency of 126% AFUE. I am trying to decide which heater I should choose for my pool. I live in eastern Canada, which means that my pool season lasts about 6 months.

URL: http://www.ehow.com

No comments:

Popular Posts